A Country I would like to visit

 

I am going to tell you about Siria and Turkey, they are two countries with which I feel a colossal filial connection because my family have a tiny part of these countries. On the one hand, my maternal great-grandfather escaped from the war to eradicate in Chile. On the other hand, my father’s mother was a Muslim, therefore, someday I would like to visit these countries to reconnect with my “stems”. Maybe Nowadays it is not a great idea visit these countries because are still scourged by war but, I could visit tourist attractions in Istanbul, know about its surroundings, architecture, and maybe I could visit the “blue mosque”.

Talking about food, I am a big fan of desserts and sweet food in general. Sometimes my gran-mother cooked Arabian sweet pastries, these sweets are a kind of dough filled with pistachio or nuts these are fry and get wet with honey. In Turkey there is something similar named Baklava. Furthermore, for people who like savory food there are options such as shawarma is a kind of “panpita” filled with meat, chicken or falafel and vegetables on the top with a little bit of yogurt plant seasoned with garlic or curry.

Changing of thematic, I don’t know it is possible to live in these countries because they are still scourged by war, for this reason, I think that maybe it is not a good idea. To sum up, I think that I will visit them someday.










Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Bruno Mars

Changes to my study programme