My Future Job

 

In my personal view, I believe that I chose the right decision about a profession at a young age. I really enjoyed music and began singing in choirs at a young age. I met several people in the same field of work who eventually convinced me to study to be a singer. The truth is that I previously worked in an office and detested it; for this reason, I believe I am a traveler; I hope that as an opera singer, I will have the opportunity to travel to many countries and learn about different cultures. Furthermore, I enjoy constantly changing activities; eating new foods, trying new sport, and so on.

To be honest, after finishing my degree in Chile, I would like to continue studying abroad. I have been studying languages for a long time ago and would like to get a master´s degree in vocal stylistic and study for a year or two to dedicate myself to doing opera roles and living on stage singing. However, I would like to study orchestral conducting after having built a solid career too.

To sum up, I know that we don’t have so much “stable jobs” in Chile and the salary is not the best but, I am certainly convinced that Chile will change some day.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I would like to visit

Bruno Mars

Changes to my study programme